FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Note: The processing may take longer than usual due to Holidays
As soon as you receive your shipment, we recommend you:
- Carefully inspect the contents for any physical defects or shipping damage
- Verify that you received the correct products
- Damaged merchandise is required to be reported within 7 business days of the delivery date to receive a replacement.
If you are not satisfied, follow the packing instructions listed below.
Packaging Your Return
- Returned items must be received within 15 days in original condition; washed, worn, or used items will not be accepted.
- Please include your invoice or a note with your or name, address, and order ID# with the return.
Once your item arrives back and is found to be in its original condition, a refund will go back to the same form of payment originally used for the order. If there is an alternate item or size you prefer instead, you will have to submit a new order for that alternate item.
Send your package to:
* We do not accept returns on Videos and CDs, all Poster types and Billboards, Body Jewelry, Swim Wear, Underwear, Guitar Tabs, and Books. Worn-washed or used items will not be accepted and may be returned at the customer’s expense.
**Customers are responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges, customs fees, and import taxes are non-refundable
We do not guarantee the cancellation of orders during any period and we reserve the right to process your order. Email us at email@example.com to cancel your order.
Orders can be changed within 24 hours from the moment you order.
You cannot get a refund except if you have the following case:
You do not receive your order at all.
It has not been 24 hours since you placed the order!
We follow a 30-day return policy if your product is not the one you ordered. In case your product defects, please email us and we will change your product.
We do not guarantee variation of orders during any period and we reserve the right to process your order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your order.
If you did not receive an order confirmation email then this means the wrong email was entered at checkout.
Please contact us with the email used, the first & last name associated with your order, and the date your order was placed so we can resend your order confirmation.
- All returns and/or exchanges must be initiated here
- We accept returns within 30 days of delivery
- All merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed, and undamaged
- Refunds are issued to the original form of payment used to place the order
- Exchanges are only available when requesting a different size for the same product
- All returns and exchanges are processed within a week of the package’s arrival at our warehouse
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. Note, cards issued by local banks that do not carry one of these logos will not be accepted by our global processing service, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative.
Use any payment method on the growing list of ways to fund a PayPal account in your country. Once you have funded your PayPal account, you can use our single-click PayPal express feature to speed through checkout.
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information, and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe.
Orders may be subject to payment verification. For the protection of our customers, we want to ensure that every order that we ship out was authorized by the cardholder. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you right away to ensure that the delays are minimal.
When possible, We will try processing your payment in your local currency. There are however some limitations and special cases in which we will have to charge your card in Available currencies on our website. In those cases, the conversion is handled by your financial institution.